Join us in celebrating the 5-year anniversary of Denver Union Station! The modernization of the station has served as a catalyst for revitalizing the neighborhood, once barren and now an urban transit hub featuring Colorado-curated restaurants, retail and more.
Celebrate this momentous occasion on Friday, July 26th with a celebratory cocktail party from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in The Great Hall. Each ticket includes:
- Complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres by James Beard award-winning chefs from Mercantile, Ultreia, Stoic & Genuine as well as action stations by Union Station
- Smoked Old Fashioned Cocktail Station courtesy of The Cooper Lounge
- Locally-based live entertainment from The Soltones and Brothers of Brass
- Interactive art exhibits
- Champagne toast lead by the visionaries behind the restoration of Union Station
- Commemorative 5-year anniversary gift
- Raffle featuring a limited edition, dip pen and hand-ground ink art piece by renowned Denver artist Jake Weidmann
- Access to Denver Union Station’s Summer Concert Series performance by the Strange Americans on the Terminal Bar Patio
A portion of the night’s proceeds to benefit Colorado Preservation, Inc. (CPI) to help promote historic preservation statewide.
Event is 21+. Cocktail attire.