- This event has passed.
Denver Union Station
Supporting Children’s Hospital Colorado and their mission to improve the health of children through the provision of high-quality, coordinated programs of patient care, education, research, and advocacy.
- Free family photos with Santa from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Milkbox Ice Creamery, Terminal Bar, Pigtrain Coffee Co., Next Door Eatery, Tattered Cover, 5 Green Boxes, Stoic & Genuine, Ultreia and ACME Delicatessen, are donating 5% of all sales made between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. to Children’s Colorado
- The Crawford Hotel will donate 5% of net room revenue for stays on December 5th to Children’s Colorado
- Miracle at Union Station will collect a $2-per-reservation fee for the duration it will be open (November 24 through December 29) and 100% of those proceeds will be donated to Children’s Colorado
- Guests are invited to make additional contributions to Children’s Colorado at various donation stations throughout Union Station, as well as bring in new gift cards to retailers and/or grocery stores that will benefit the heroic caretakers of Children’s Colorado and their families
In efforts to continue to protect the health of our guests, Denver Union Station will be following all CDC, state, and local guidelines.