Denver’s premier farmers market featuring fresh produce exclusively from local farmers and growers is back in the heart of downtown! Curated by the nationally renowned Boulder County Farmers Markets, this annual market hosted on Union Station’s Plaza is free and open to the public. For the health and safety of Union Station Farmers Market guests, farmers and volunteers, please make a reservation to reserve your shopping window.
Due to COVID-19, Union Station Farmers Market will be following all of Denver’s required safety requirements and guidelines. The following items will not be available at Union Station Farmers Market until further notice: food samples, market bucks, live music, seating, cooking demonstrations, artisan shows, and non-profit booths.
Additionally, the Union Station Farmers Market asks that all guests familiarize themselves with the COVID-19 response “Do’s” and “Don’ts” below, prior to visiting:
- DO wear a mask (required)
- DO use the restrooms before you leave home
- DO use our hand-washing and sanitizing station
- DO limit your party to 1 person
- DO stand on our 6’ ft. distancing marks
- DO follow our one-way flow of traffic
- DO pre-order, if possible
- DO make a shopping list and plan your route
- DO keep your market visits short
- DO use credit cards
- DO wash and disinfect all your purchases when you return home
- DON’T come to market if you’re sick
- DON’T come to market without a reservation
- DON’T use cash, if possible
- DON’T bring pets to market
- DON’T touch any produce or goods
- DON’T consume any food onsite
Union Station Farmers Market will be offering a 30-minute shopping window for those vulnerable populations from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.