- This event has passed.
Santa will be making his annual trek from the North Pole to Union Station the first four Sundays in December! Each child will have the opportunity to visit with Santa from 9am to 2pm on:
Sunday, December 1
Sunday, December 8
Sunday, December 15
Sunday, December 22
Denver Union Station will be implementing a new text-to-wait system for all visits this year. At arrival, parents will give the elves a name and phone number to hold their place in line. During your wait, feel free to explore the station! When it is near your turn to meet Santa, a text notification will be sent. At this point, you will check back in with the elf to secure your visit with Santa.
Important Santa Visit Tips
- Average wait times are 120 minutes or more during high demand periods. Please plan accordingly. Union Station will stop taking names if the wait time exceeds 2pm.
- All visits are indoors (The Great Hall)
- Food and drink are available for purchase throughout the building
- Restrooms and family restrooms are located in the North wing
- For family restroom access, please notify a nearby security guard
- Please plan accordingly to allow time for transportation and / or parking. Denver Union Station has a paid valet parking service located on Wynkoop Street. We also suggest taking public transit options such as RTD’s lightrail service or using rideshare service Lyft.
Don’t want to wait in line this season? Check out The St. Nick Express Family Pass. For $50, you can reserve a visit time for your family and go directly to the front of the line at your scheduled time. The St. Nick Express Family Pass holders will also receive a commemorative Union Station Christmas ornament. (THE ST. NICK EXPRESS PASS IS SOLD OUT)