- This event has passed.
Santa will be making his annual trek from the North Pole to Union Station the first four Sundays in December! Each child will have the opportunity to visit with Santa from 9am to 2pm on:
Sunday, December 1
Sunday, December 8
Sunday, December 15
Sunday, December 22
Denver Union Station will be implementing a new text-to-wait system for all visits this year. At arrival, parents will give the elves a name and phone number to hold their place in line. When it is near your turn to meet Santa, a text notification will be sent.
Santa Visit Tips
- Average wait times are 90 – 120 minutes. Santa is dedicated to spending quality time with each child/family.
- All visits are indoors (The Great Hall)
- Food and drink are available for purchase throughout the building
- Restrooms and family restrooms are located in the North wing
- For family restroom access, please notify a nearby security guard
- Please plan accordingly to allow time for transportation and / or parking. Denver Union Station has a paid valet parking service located on Wynkoop Street. We also suggest taking public transit options such as RTD’s lightrail service or using rideshare service Lyft.
Don’t want to wait in line this season? Check out The St. Nick Express Family Pass. For $50, you can reserve a visit time for your family and go directly to the front of the line at your scheduled time. The St. Nick Express Family Pass holders will also receive a commemorative Union Station Christmas ornament.