We are excited to safely welcome locals and travelers alike back to Denver Union Station!
Our current hours of operation are 6:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m., daily. Indoor dining areas are open and aligned with county mandates, including reduced occupancies. Patio and takeout services are open and available!
As per the State of Colorado’s mandate, face coverings are required to enter Denver Union Station and while in all public areas. Additionally, Denver Union Station is adhering to all City of Denver and State of Colorado COVID-19 guidelines including social distancing, mask requirements, and more. For more information, please click here.
With the onset of coronavirus (COVID-19), the health and safety of our guests and team members is of the utmost importance. Our current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Installed hand sanitizer stations throughout public areas, including the Great Hall
- Updated cleanliness throughout the property, including the Great Hall, elevators, and all private staff areas
- Added social distancing floor markers at merchant checkout points
- Installed glass partitions at merchant checkout points to limit direct contact
- Contactless ID and credit card terminals are used at The Crawford Hotel
- Decreased the maximum occupancy for spaces such as public restrooms and elevators
- Masks and gloves are available to all guests by request
- Associates are required to wear the appropriate personal protective equipment, including face masks and disposable gloves
As a reminder, you can help stop the spread of COVID-19 by:
- As per the State of Colorado’s mandate, you must wear a mask while inside Denver Union Station
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or upper sleeve
- Maintain a social distance of six feet and avoid close contact with other guests
- If you’re sick or experiencing symptoms, please stay home
For more information regarding COVID-19, please click here.